Here are some attributes to develop internally to boost self-esteem:
- Do I do the right thing so that when I put my head on my pillow, I know I have done all I can?
- Do you understand yourself and share with others what you need.
- Do you have a job that makes you feel challenged?
- Are you kind, loving and helpful to others?
- Do you practice self-care?
- Do you know your own mind and make decisions from within?
- Have you developed interests and passions?
- Do you learn from your mistakes?
- Are you discovering the world, taking intelligent risks?
When your inside becomes full, then the body is simply the shell. Take the opportunity to explore yourself and learn what you are capable of….
Look from within and the outside will look just as beautiful…
Eating disorder and body image information at my website here.
For more Eating Disorder outside resources and information, Visit ANAD