Do you ever think that if you just had someone to tell things to you might feel a lot better, more validated, less crazy & confused?
1. I’m talking about thoughts and feelings from your internal life; intimate thoughts that hold great meaning for you. Perhaps ones you’ve never shared with anyone before.
2. In therapy we untangle the story so that it makes sense and our thoughts are less distorted and more realistic. Together we figure out a plan to make things work better for you.
3. Your mood and confidence improves. You take the skills and validation from therapy and go back out into the world.
1. Therapist is objective and not judgmental
2. Therapy is confidential and safe.