10 Things to Help You Feel Better
But you must do something every day or it won’t work.
1. Learn to meditate every day (meditation is individual, there are no rules)
2. Exercise (not overly). Yoga and walking are excellent especially for anxiety and depression. Start slow.
3. Eat for nutrition and pleasure within moderation and not to cope with feelings.
4. See your doctor regularly and be honest about everything.
5. See your therapist weekly and be honest about everything.
6. Call a friend or nurture a new friendship. Use your family for support if possible.
7. Learn to manage your anxiety or depression or both.
8. Look for funds for your treatment online through various organizations and government laws. Be a detective! Try FREED.
9. Join a group, it’s less expensive than individual.
10. But mostly, GET UP & Get OUT! Any kind of movement plus fresh air will make you feel better.